Loading...

THE LONG PUSH 2012 is sponsored by...

THE LONG PUSH has been sponsored and supported by the following companies and individuals...

BIG WOODY'S SKATEBOARD SHOP : DC SHOES : ORANGATANG WHEELS/J&R SPORTS : SPORTING SAILS : SKATEFURTHER :

WOODY & DRE (BIG WOODY'S): MARK ROBINSON (OBAS UK): KYLE CHIN(LOADED BOARDS) : RICHARD BIRCHWOOD (J&R SPORTS): BILLY & NICK SMITH (SPORTING SAILS) JULIET & THE STAFF OF TESCO EXPRESS, ALBERT ROAD, SOUTHPORT :

If you would like to sponsor me on my journeys, please contact me at the_long_push@btinternet.com

justgiving - sponsor me now!

Sunday, 18 December 2011

National Autistic Society Christmas Appeal

Last week before Christmas now, and like many of you, I'll be trying to work out how I'm going to get everything done in the time between work and sleep this week!  So I figure that I'm best signing off the blog until the New Year now, focusing on Christmas and then starting to develop The Long Push in earnest from January. Before I do though, I'd like to thank all of you who have taken the time to come and read any of my posts here so far. Please share the link to this blog http://thelongpush.blogspot.com/ and The Long Push 2012 at www.facebook.com with anyone you think will be interested.

I'd like to sign off for Christmas with two videos. Firstly this video for the National Autistic Society's Christmas Appeal 2011: http://www.autism.org.uk/christmasappeal
Please help if you are able to.

Finally then, before we all come back feeling a bit fuller and rounder and making other 'optimistic' resolutions to give up beer, chocolate, cigarettes etc. (delete as applicable) and look after ourselves a bit more, I'll leave you with this awesome short film from www.sector9.com, 'Second Nature', featuring some of the most amazingly scary downhill skateboarding I've ever seen.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2012 to you all.

Chris@The Long Push 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment